We are Youth STEM navigators who motivate and educate our youth through a creative learning model with the goal of steering them toward STEM-related majors and careers. With relevant, hands-on project-based learning with interactive technology as a focus, we provide quality workshops, camps, tutoring services, and after school programs within the greater metropolitan Atlanta area..
We also increase their awareness of and appreciation for the strong historical contributions of African Americans in STEM. With our talented and passionate team of educators, professionals, and volunteers, our young people interact with the best in their fields as well as positive and engaging role models.
Through transformative and inspirational educational experiences, our programs are creatively designed to expose youth to science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) to increase the pipeline of students who pursue STEM careers.
Our Impact In The Community
May 2014-May 2015 ~ (Summary)
After participating in our programs, over 90% of students had an increased interest in STEM. In our first year, we made an impact in the lives of over 600 students. Before our Program, 53% of young people had little to no interest in STEM related topics. After going through our program, 92% of the young people had an increased interest in STEM.
- Cascade United Methodist Church – God’s Robots
- Andrew and Walter Young YMCA Summer Camp – Robotics and Literacy Workshop
- Robotics Workshop at National Youth Convention
- V-103/WAOK and Let Us Make Man Town Hall Meeting
- Romae T. Powell Juvenile Court – The Learning Club 5 Week Program
- Morehouse School of Medicine Community Day
- STEM Day at Elementary Schools
- Robotics Workshop at Cathedral of Faith COGIC